Information We Collect
In running and maintaining the Sticker Wheel website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data as collected by the third party analytics tools we use on the website.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register as a driver.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your use of our website using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information does not identify you personally.
You can adjust your browser settings to reject cookies. This can easily be done in the privacy settings menu of your web browser.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products as well as information about advertisers who have expressed an interest in advertising on cars belonging to our members. If you have registered with us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your data in this way. We take precautions to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
The sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.